Cleaning Backflush Disc Rubber
Cleaning with puly caff : (Only do once a month)
1. Insert the Rubber Back Flush Disk into portafilter .
2. Fill 1/4 teaspoon of "puly caff in the portafilter & engage into group
3. Turn on Brewing cycle for 10 seconds. You will notice that foam is coming out your back flush tube. Let stand until the foam stops.
4. After the foam stops turn on brewing cycle again for 10 seconds repeat this 1 time.This time you will notice a dark color. This is normal its old grounds from your group head
5. You must run your brewing cycle for 30 seconds, until all the soap is gone. Be sure all soap is completely rinsed out.
Item Description: single shower screen - Screw sold separately. When this part is new it easily flows through your machine and will gives you better crema....View full product details
Product Description: POD O-Ring | Seal (T2074) POD Shower Screen (T2083) No screw included Fits: Pasquini T2 LiviettaView full product details